When disaster strikes, make sure you have the right armor.
Whether you’re securing business-related items like license paperwork, payroll, documents or computer digit media, FireKing is the solution to trust. Available in multiple sizes with multiple filing arrangements to meet your needs.
- 37”W, 22”D, and 53”T lateral filing cabinets
- UL 1-Hour Class 350 Fire Rating. Products undergo exhaustive testing procedures passing both fire and explosion hazard tests conducted by Underwriters Laboratories, which expose the file to temperatures of 1700 degrees for one hour resulting in the internal temperature not exceeding 350 degrees.
- UL Impact Rating. Products survive a loaded fall of 30 feet and maintain fire protection. And FireKing’s steel lattice reinforcement offers this impact protection on all sides.
- ETL Electronic Media Protection. ETL Intertek Electronic Media 30 minute verification label.
- Oven-dried Gypsum Insulation. FireKing offers an asbestos-free, dry insulation. Unlike wet insulation, dry insulation will maintain protection properties for a lifetime, and completely eliminate corrosion.
- Environmentally Friendly Finish. Electrostatic powder coated finish is applied to all sides including the bottom. The finish is scratch-resistant, providing a lifetime quality appearance.
- Field-Replaceable Steel Panels. In the event that any panel is damaged, it can be easily replaced.
- Insulation between all Drawers. This design makes each drawer a separate insulated container.
- High Side Drawer Bodies. Drawers are built with high sides for use with hanging folders – no additional frames are required. (See product spec sheet for side to side filing.)
- Exterior Mounted Handles.
- High-Security Lock. Product is equipped with UL listed high-security Medeco ® locks. This lock resists picking and drilling, and keys cannot be duplicated except through FireKing. This means access to your vital records is limited to authorized keyholders only.
- Made in the USA.
there are some minor cosmetic smudges on each cabinet.
both come with their respective keys.
$1,500 (+tax) per cabinet, includes delivery to the Metro St. Louis area – no stairs.