The timeless elegance of Wingback Chairs make it a seating design that truly stands out. Its small scale makes it ideal for any home, lounge, lobby or common area, in addition to patient or family rooms. Developed in consultation with leading healthcare professionals, Wingback has been ergonomically designed after carefully assessing the needs of those in care.
The Wingback chair features Queen Anne or Chippendale legs. Queen Anne legs are inset to prevent tripping and damage to leg. The Chippendale design is timeless and complements most decor. For added comfort, seats are standard with Ultracell bio foam with front waterfall edge. The seat cushion is removable for ease of housekeeping and replacement if required.
This Wingback chair was designed in consultation with healthcare specialists for use in healthcare and senior facilities. The back height, arm height, wing size and lumbar support have been modified to provide a better fit for the user physically while eliminating the barriers created by large scale models. The appealing design of the Wingback is timeless, adding sophistication to any space. The gracefulness of this series is enhanced by the Queen Anne or Chippendale leg design.
- Wingback takes into consideration the need for ease of cleaning by offering removable seat cushions
- The seat cushion is fully encased by the upholstery with a nylon zippered opening, to prevent the interior construction from contact with spills, body fluids and other elements that would effect the products performance
- The seat cushion is constructed using Ultracell foam with a waterfall front further enhancing the level of comfort.
- The seat cover has a seamless front to prevent eventual breakdown of seams causing liquid penetration into foam
- To enhance product life span the removable seat cushion allows for easy replacement of the upholstery cover or the entire cushion should it be required
- An open sealed frame structure below the seat cushion offers superior construction strength while eliminating any barrier below the seat
Fully Customizable, with your choice of wood finishes and upholstery, starting at $1,379 per chair with a Grade 2 fabric.
On sale at special pricing until the end of this month. Call for details and exact pricing.