High Demand Item – Call For Availability
Manufacturer Prices are currently changing frequently.
Please call us at (314) 266-9083 and we will verify current pricing for you.
You can see this manufacturer’s catalog HERE, with additional coordinating options shown, and a link to their most current price updates at the top of that page.
New Global Granada 3212 Low Back, Multi-Tilter Chair
Granada is designed with contoured seats and front waterfall edges.
- Granada offers a wide selection of optional arms, many of which are adjustable in height, width or angle.
- Select models feature lumbar back height and an infinite back angle adjustment.
- A variety of models are available including armchairs and drafting chairs for coordination throughout the office.
- Multi-Tilter models are standard with seat slider (MD).
- Heavy Duty models (rated for multi-shift use for users weighing up to 350 lbs) are available in this series.
- Tension Adjustment: Increase or decrease to match body weight. Allows you to rock comfortably, without heavy pushing, reducing muscle fatigue.
- Chair Tilt Lock: Lock the tilt movement in position(s) to accommodate your working posture. Allows you to lock your chair in a comfortable and supportive position (can be either single position or infinite style).
- Seat Height: Raise or lower to allow your feet to rest flat on the floor. Avoids pressure under your thighs, easing blood flow.
- Back/Lumbar Height: Raise or lower to position lumbar support in your lumbar area. Reduces likelihood of back pain.
- Seat Depth: Change the depth of the seat to accommodate the length of your thighs. Keeps your back in contact with the backrest while avoiding pressure behind your knees.
- Seat Angle Adjustment: Forward and/or rearward. Allows chair to tilt forward and/or rearward changing the angle of your thighs in relation to the floor. Helps reduce disc pressure during forward leaning tasks.
- Back Angle: Adjust to change the angle of your torso in relation to your thighs. Helps reduce disc pressure and relaxes your back muscles.
- Arm Height: Raise or lower to support your forearms. Reduces muscular effort in neck and shoulders, minimizing risk of pain.
- Waterfall Seat Edge: Reduces pressure at the back of the knee, contributing to good blood flow.
- Properly Contoured Cushions: Support the body effectively, allowing you to sit longer without discomfort.
- Width Adjustable Arms: Allows outward movement of armrests to match shoulder breadth. Ensures armrests properly support forearms, reducing muscular effort in neck and shoulders.
- Center-Tilt Movement: Chair tilts from a pivot point under the center of the seat allowing you to rock. When your feet are well supported, blood flow is enhanced.
W26 x D24 x H40 IN.
List Price: $895 ~ Please Call or send a price request to verify.
This chair is stocked in waterfall fabric (WA50 Grand, WA54 Dance) and ships in 2 weeks or less, with some orders arriving as soon as 3 days after ordering. Need another color? No problem. This chair is available in hundreds of fabric choice, custom made, with ship times varying. Call for details.
° updated with 2/01/22 catalog pricing