High Demand Item – Call For Availability
Manufacturer Prices are currently changing frequently.
Please call us at (314) 266-9083 and we will verify current pricing for you.
You can see this manufacturer’s catalog HERE, with additional coordinating options shown, and a link to their most current price updates at the top of that page.
New Global Granada 3212 Low Back, Multi-Tilter Chair
Granada is designed with contoured seats and front waterfall edges.
- Granada offers a wide selection of optional arms, many of which are adjustable in height, width or angle.
- Select models feature lumbar back height and an infinite back angle adjustment.
- A variety of models are available including armchairs and drafting chairs for coordination throughout the office.
- Multi-Tilter models are standard with seat slider (MD).
- Heavy Duty models (rated for multi-shift use for users weighing up to 350 lbs) are available in this series.
- Tension Adjustment: Increase or decrease to match body weight. Allows you to rock comfortably, without heavy pushing, reducing muscle fatigue.
- Chair Tilt Lock: Lock the tilt movement in position(s) to accommodate your working posture. Allows you to lock your chair in a comfortable and supportive position (can be either single position or infinite style).
- Seat Height: Raise or lower to allow your feet to rest flat on the floor. Avoids pressure under your thighs, easing blood flow.
- Back/Lumbar Height: Raise or lower to position lumbar support in your lumbar area. Reduces likelihood of back pain.
- Seat Depth: Change the depth of the seat to accommodate the length of your thighs. Keeps your back in contact with the backrest while avoiding pressure behind your knees.
- Seat Angle Adjustment: Forward and/or rearward. Allows chair to tilt forward and/or rearward changing the angle of your thighs in relation to the floor. Helps reduce disc pressure during forward leaning tasks.
- Back Angle: Adjust to change the angle of your torso in relation to your thighs. Helps reduce disc pressure and relaxes your back muscles.
- Arm Height: Raise or lower to support your forearms. Reduces muscular effort in neck and shoulders, minimizing risk of pain.
- Waterfall Seat Edge: Reduces pressure at the back of the knee, contributing to good blood flow.
- Properly Contoured Cushions: Support the body effectively, allowing you to sit longer without discomfort.
- Width Adjustable Arms: Allows outward movement of armrests to match shoulder breadth. Ensures armrests properly support forearms, reducing muscular effort in neck and shoulders.
- Center-Tilt Movement: Chair tilts from a pivot point under the center of the seat allowing you to rock. When your feet are well supported, blood flow is enhanced.
W26 x D24 x H40 IN.
List Price: $949 ~ Please Call or send a price request to verify.
This chair is stocked in waterfall fabric (WA50 Grand, WA54 Dance). Need another color? No problem. This chair is available in hundreds of fabric choice, custom made, with ship times varying. Call for details.
° updated with 7/05/22 catalog pricing